Visited the DC area Fri - Monday. I picked this Hotel to be near Old Town Alexandria and the metro station for DC sightseeing.
The staff was very friendly, greeting us every time we came in and went out. They provided a few pages of things to see and do while in the area. There was plenty of free parking. A nice complimentary breakfast was a big plus. They provide a free shuttle to the metro station a short distance away and provide pick up from there until 8PM. Or you can drive and park at the metro station for free on weekends if you'll be out later than 8PM.
The room was clean and neat. Pillows were excellent, with an assortment of firmnesses already on the bed when we arrived. There was a fridge, but no microwave (but there is one in the dining area, which worked out just as well).
I got the feeling that the staff were committed to making this a very fine place to stay, and for me they succeeded. Thank you! Your efforts were appreciated!
I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express® Hotel & Suites Alexandria - Fort Belvoir is set just off historic Route-1/Richmond Highway near Old Town. Business and military travelers benefit from having the I-495 Capital Beltway and I-95 within two miles of the hotel's door. Alexandria, VA is just across the Potomac River from Washington, DC. While you're here, you can securely communicate with clients via the free high-speed, wired and wireless Internet access. The Business Center and meeting room make it easy to get work done so you can enjoy the area. We're just an eight-mile drive from Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA). The hotel's leisure guests love Alexandria, VA, as well. We're close to Historic Old Town Alexandria, George Washington's Mount Vernon, National Harbor, Tanger Outlets, Arlington National Cemetery and about eight miles from the attractions, museums and monuments of this nation's capital. You can go shopping in Old Town Alexandria, tour the artwork at the Athenaeum and then wrap up the day with dinner and a drink at Gadsby's Tavern. Our guests love the complimentary shuttle to the nearby Huntington Metro station. You'll be energized to see the sights thanks to the free Express Start Breakfast Bar. Enjoy the comforts of home, a 24-hour Fitness Center and more from our hotel's perfect location in Alexandria, VA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Alexandria-Fort Belvoir reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Alexandria-Fort Belvoir Hotel Alexandria
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Alexandria-Fort Belvoir