Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Belvoir Alexandria South
Sheraton.com
$221
Kimpton
  • Restaurant
Hilton Alexandria Mark Center(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$162
$206
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
$153
$149
EmbassySuites.com
  • Pool
Old Colony Inn Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$119
$101
Official Hotel
$299
Travelocity
$275
$246
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskclose to mount vernongreat hotelthe breakfast areashort drivebreakfast staffindoor poolexcellent staywafflesshuttle servicenice breakfastcontinental breakfasthuntington metro stationbusiness tripbed was comfortablewould definitely stay here againdc area
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Hotel was booked the whole week I stayed, majority was teenaged kids on tours and site visit throughout Northern VA, DC area. Hotel ran out of alot of things, better preparations by management to ensuure items are replenished rapidly, cleanliness of rooms needs to improve, my night clothes was removed fromthe bed, but was on the dirty floor when I returned to my room from work, horrible.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank gregoryg570
HISMTVERNON, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Belvoir Alexandria South, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

Hi gregoryg570,

I am so sorry that you stay was not up to your expectations and I deeply regret that our hotel failed you. I would like to discuss your stay furhter. Can you please contact me at your earliest convience so that I can make this right. The hotel number is (703) 619-7026.

Tracey Thompson

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Hampton Inns are ALWAYS the first chain that I look for in ANY area that I go to. I find the best VALUE and best SERVICE at Hampton Inns. It is also very nice to have the wireless internet available too.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Brad B
Jeremy C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Belvoir Alexandria South, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2016

Dear Traveler,
Thank you for reviewing the Hampton Inn and Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir. I’m sorry nobody has responded to your review until now. The new team in place takes great pride in providing great service.
If you are ever in Alexandria, VA. Please let me know. I would like to make your next visit outstanding. 703-619-7026.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

you won't regret staying here.The place is up to date,clean and fresh and the staff extremely helpful.They have a great breakfast bar.There are many sightseeing oportunities near by including Mt Vernon and the NEW Walter Reed hospital is just down the road at FT Belvoir.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed March 31, 2014

You can count on cleanliness and very polite service! Most importantly, they offer a free breakfast from 7 to 10 and coffee and tea are available all day. I liked the small sink and counter area with microwave and mini refrigerator in the king bed room.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed March 28, 2014

We like a spotless hotel in a safe area, and this met those requirements. The bed was comfortable, the room and bathroom clean, and the breakfast was good. The price was $113.00 per nite and after we stayed there I checked the price on the Best Western across the street, and it had very good reviews for $89.00, but I did not see it listed when I was doing my original hotel search. When we drove by the Best Western the next morning, it looked very acceptable , especially for $25.00 less per nite.... win some, lose some. I will know better next time.
In a little plaza near both the Hampton and Best Western was a tiny Chinese take out with very good food except for the soggy egg rolls. Lots of cute little restaurants tucked around in the area.

Room Tip: Travelers may bring pets, and they are assigned the 1st and 2nd floors.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business