The staff at this location almost make you forget about the lack of certain things...but not completely. The air conditioning was an issue. It didn't get cool enough for me during my stay. I live in the south and like it cold inside, hot outside. The walls are not the thickest and the noise could be an issue if you spend a lot of time in your room conducting business. Overall my stay was good. The staff at this location is just excellent. I stay a week and they were consistently amazing day and night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites(R) Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Area hotel is just minutes from George Washington's Mount Vernon Estate, the main gate of Fort Belvoir Military base, historic Old Town Alexandria, and downtown Washington, D.C.. Enjoy spacious rooms and suites with complimentary internet, flat screen TV, mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker and more. Additional hotel amenities include complimentary parking, complimentary hot breakfast, state of the art fitness center, refreshing supervised indoor pool (limited pool hours), 24-hour business center, meeting space, and a complimentary shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Hotel Alexandria