This is a good hotel for budget. Probably $5 - $10 more expensive than Double-Tree or Holiday Inn, but free breakfast can trade off the difference. Our room had small refrigerator and microwave, and they were helpful to eat leftover from dinner at mid night. If they serve breakfast for gluten intolerant people, that would be perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites(R) Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Area hotel is just minutes from George Washington's Mount Vernon Estate, the main gate of Fort Belvoir Military base, historic Old Town Alexandria, and downtown Washington, D.C.. Enjoy spacious rooms and suites with complimentary internet, flat screen TV, mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker and more. Additional hotel amenities include complimentary parking, complimentary hot breakfast, state of the art fitness center, refreshing supervised indoor pool (limited pool hours), 24-hour business center, meeting space, and a complimentary shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Hotel Alexandria