I stayed at this hotel with a group of friends on a weekend DC excursion. The hotel is about 15 minutes from the Huntington metro stop, which isn't too far. The room was clean and stylish and well insulated (we did not hear any noise from neighbors or people in the hall). The continental breakfast was on par with other major chains--enough to get you started in the morning, but not enough to write home about. My only complaint is that the hotel pool has wacky hours: M-F 5 to 9 pm then Sa-Su 10-9. It's pretty clear that this place caters to business travelers. Even still, some more pool time would have been welcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites(R) Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Area hotel is just minutes from George Washington's Mount Vernon Estate, the main gate of Fort Belvoir Military base, historic Old Town Alexandria, and downtown Washington, D.C.. Enjoy spacious rooms and suites with complimentary internet, flat screen TV, mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker and more. Additional hotel amenities include complimentary parking, complimentary hot breakfast, state of the art fitness center, refreshing supervised indoor pool (limited pool hours), 24-hour business center, meeting space, and a complimentary shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Orbitz so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Hotel Alexandria