Upon arriving at the Hampton Inn, my boyfriend and I were greeted promptly and courteously. The process itself was easy and stress-free, which was good since we arrived there fairly late in the evening. The suite we booked was very spacious and everything was extremely clean and orderly. Also, the breakfast was delicious! Waffles, fruit, bagels, pastries, hard-boiled eggs, cereal, and more! One of the ladies at the front desk (I don't know her name) even grabbed our dirty dishes from the table as we finished. Overall, I was very pleased with our accomodations and would most certainly recommend it to anyone staying in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites(R) Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Area hotel is just minutes from George Washington's Mount Vernon Estate, the main gate of Fort Belvoir Military base, historic Old Town Alexandria, and downtown Washington, D.C.. Enjoy spacious rooms and suites with complimentary internet, flat screen TV, mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker and more. Additional hotel amenities include complimentary parking, complimentary hot breakfast, state of the art fitness center, refreshing supervised indoor pool (limited pool hours), 24-hour business center, meeting space, and a complimentary shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, Orbitz, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Hotel Alexandria