My step mom was staying here for business for a few weeks so we came down and stayed a night with her in this hotel. The lobby is modern but a nice modern. Not too sleek, but still modernly elegant. The halls are very clean, new like the hotel. The rooms are spacious for a place closer to a big city. The bedspread is so comfortable and there are many extras in the room. Nice TVs. They do provide a microwave and a fridge. The bathroom is very nice- it made me feel like I was at home. There's a good amount of space in it as well. Something that is greatly appreciated is the lighting. There are lamps next to the bed, one in the entrance of the room, one on the wall next to the TV, and one on the desk. The pool area and fittness center were like any other hotel, but they were again very clean. The breakfast eating area was very nice. A wonderful continental breakfast. Eggs, oatmeal, home fries or sausage, cereal, coffee, milk, juice, waffles, muffins, danishes, bagels, and more. The staff that work breakfast are overjoyed to have guests stay there. The woman working that day, Georgina, is a spanish speaker. I asked her what kind of danishes they were and she responded in spanish. I do look a little mexican, so i didnt mind. I speak spanish as well. So she asked me if i wanted a strawberry danish and i said i guess. She automatically went and got me two fresh strawberry danishes. It was such a kind gesture. When we were finished I asked her, in Spanish, about her job and everything. She said she loves her job and how she can be so close to Washington and how it is a really beautiful city. Ms. Georgina should be thanked for everything she does. The staff at Hampton Inn and Suites is so kind and outgoing. Excellent hotel. Stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites(R) Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Area hotel is just minutes from George Washington's Mount Vernon Estate, the main gate of Fort Belvoir Military base, historic Old Town Alexandria, and downtown Washington, D.C.. Enjoy spacious rooms and suites with complimentary internet, flat screen TV, mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker and more. Additional hotel amenities include complimentary parking, complimentary hot breakfast, state of the art fitness center, refreshing supervised indoor pool (limited pool hours), 24-hour business center, meeting space, and a complimentary shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Hotel Alexandria