We stayed a couple of nights over the weekend and the hotel was fairly quiet. It looks brand new along with its neighbor. The room rate was $89 for a King Room, which is great for a Hampton Inn. The rooms were clean and comfortable. A good breakfast was included and Internet was fast and free. All this would make it a good choice, but what made these guys outstanding was the way they went above and beyond to help us make emergency repairs to our boat. Yep, they found us a space inside so that we could work on a 30 ft long racing shell overnight! Needless to say whenever we race again at the nearby Occoquan Reservoir we will be staying here. Outstanding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites(R) Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Area hotel is just minutes from George Washington's Mount Vernon Estate, the main gate of Fort Belvoir Military base, historic Old Town Alexandria, and downtown Washington, D.C.. Enjoy spacious rooms and suites with complimentary internet, flat screen TV, mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker and more. Additional hotel amenities include complimentary parking, complimentary hot breakfast, state of the art fitness center, refreshing supervised indoor pool (limited pool hours), 24-hour business center, meeting space, and a complimentary shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Hotel Alexandria