Stayed as family to service member brought to Fort Belvoir for treatment. This hotel is, as has been, a notch above your standard chain hotel. Desk staff friendly, very helpful and answered our questions cheerfully. Room double beds, all standard amenities. No problems as mentioned by previous reviews. Breakfast decent, all in all very pleasant stay. Extra mention to Tamara, hotel staff. This hotel supports the Wounded Warriors Project thanks to her, and makes the stay of soldiers families a little less stressful. Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites(R) Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Area hotel is just minutes from George Washington's Mount Vernon Estate, the main gate of Fort Belvoir Military base, historic Old Town Alexandria, and downtown Washington, D.C.. Enjoy spacious rooms and suites with complimentary internet, flat screen TV, mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker and more. Additional hotel amenities include complimentary parking, complimentary hot breakfast, state of the art fitness center, refreshing supervised indoor pool (limited pool hours), 24-hour business center, meeting space, and a complimentary shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Hotel Alexandria
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South