This stay was for a standard room. Cost was below Government per diem. Location is very close to Fort Belvoir and Mount Vernon. Also provide access to the George Washington Parkway for a stress free drive to Old Town Alexander. Not too far from Metro (parking required).
Standard hotel room. Refrigerator and microwave provided. Good walk in dual head shower. Good size bathroom. Free breakfast includes many choices including waffles, oatmeal, cereal fruit, etc.
To go south on Route 1 or to Mount Vernon a U-turn is required.
I had difficulty with the bathroom light (some kind of a touch sensitive device) but that may have been me.
I would stay here again..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites(R) Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Area hotel is just minutes from George Washington's Mount Vernon Estate, the main gate of Fort Belvoir Military base, historic Old Town Alexandria, and downtown Washington, D.C.. Enjoy spacious rooms and suites with complimentary internet, flat screen TV, mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker and more. Additional hotel amenities include complimentary parking, complimentary hot breakfast, state of the art fitness center, refreshing supervised indoor pool (limited pool hours), 24-hour business center, meeting space, and a complimentary shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Hotel Alexandria