We've stayed at several Hampton Inns and they have almost always satisfied our expectations. Clean room, comfortable beds, decent service. This was no exception. Some minor qualms though. The air conditioner is loud and turns on and off when you have it set to auto. So, every half hour or so, I was slightly awakened. On the plus side, they have a little pantry in the lobby that sells snacks and beer and other drinks. The pool looked fine, but I didn't get to try it out. Also, the continental breakfast was well received by everyone in my group.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites(R) Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Area hotel is just minutes from George Washington's Mount Vernon Estate, the main gate of Fort Belvoir Military base, historic Old Town Alexandria, and downtown Washington, D.C.. Enjoy spacious rooms and suites with complimentary internet, flat screen TV, mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker and more. Additional hotel amenities include complimentary parking, complimentary hot breakfast, state of the art fitness center, refreshing supervised indoor pool (limited pool hours), 24-hour business center, meeting space, and a complimentary shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Hotel Alexandria