Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Belvoir Alexandria South
Hilton Alexandria Mark Center(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$167
$152
$149
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$101
Sheraton Suites Old Town Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$198
$169
$170
$152
$244
$239
EmbassySuites.com
  • Pool
Hilton Alexandria Old Town(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$197
  • Room Service
$197
$223
$202
  • Restaurant
Old Colony Inn Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$142
$110
Official Hotel
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskclose to mount vernongreat hotelthe breakfast areashort drivebreakfast staffindoor poolexcellent staywafflesshuttle servicenice breakfastcontinental breakfasthuntington metro stationbusiness tripbed was comfortablewould definitely stay here againdc area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 22, 2011

During the months of Febuary and March, I stayed at this hotel at least 5 nights.
During a recent stay, I found out I made an error in my reservation and was not in the same Hampton Inn when i arrived.
Nancy at the front desk worked diligently to get me a room. She was most pleasent and professional in her approch to fixing my mistake.
I got my room and she fixed it with the other Hampton Inn taht I did not get charged for the night.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Jeremy C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Belvoir Alexandria South, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2016

Dear Traveler,
Thank you for reviewing the Hampton Inn and Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir. I’m sorry nobody has responded to your review until now. The new team in place takes great pride in providing great service.
If you are ever in Alexandria, VA. Please let me know. I would like to make your next visit outstanding. 703-619-7026.

Reviewed March 8, 2011

Clean reasonably priced hotel. Great if you have a car. Not in walking distance of old town - 5 mins in a car. Excellent breakfast. The pool is outside/summer only.

• Stayed: March 2011

Reviewed March 7, 2011

A beautiful, well-maintained facility, with a committed, devoted and caring staff, specially the manager. Would love to go back for another stay.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed March 4, 2011

Tiffany who works at the front desk was such a team player to drive the shuttle bus for me and the other people that I had a conference with. I really thought her coming in and driving the shuttle bus on her off day was very thoughtful and kind of her. I thought that an exceptional thing to just to make sure we can get to were we need to be without the hassle of calling a taxi. Again, thanks to Tiffany for being the around team player. Thanks to Hampton Inn entire team for making my stay feel like I was at home. :)

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed March 3, 2011

This Hampton Inn & Suites certainly exceeded our expectations. When our student group arrived we were greeted by Jamie, the manager, with a big smile and a hug. WOW! That was a wram welcome! All room keys were sorted by group and ready for distribution. The rooms were very clean, comfortable and quite large. Breakfast accommodations were a home run...in a separate room for our student group, and a buffet perfect for a king. The gentleman who worked the breakfast shift went above and beyond to make sure all the students had what they needed. He was very polite and curteous. Thanks, Jamie and Tamara, to you and your staff for a job well done. You made my job easy with a large group of students. We will see you again soon.

• Stayed: February 2011