SpringHill Suites Alexandria
$242
$224
Westin.com
  • Room Service
Hilton Alexandria Mark Center(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$182
$162
$134
Hampton.com
$192
$176
Sheraton.com
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$105
$279
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Old Colony Inn Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
$199
$169
Official Hotel
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskfree parkingfree breakfastdc arearichmond highwaybagelshuntington metro stationpool and hot tubwork spaceshort drivesitting arealaundry roompull out couchnational harbortwo queen bedswould stay here againold town
Reviewed March 5, 2012

My husband, daughter, and I just stayed at this hotel for one week while visiting the D.C. area.
I can only say good things about this place:
Friendly, helpful staff
Clean, comfortable room
Great breakfast buffet every morning that my daughter ( and all of us) loved! They even have a Belgian waffle maker:)
Nice heated pool and jacuzzi
Quiet area
This place was awesome! Also, even though there was some traffic getting in and out of D.C., it wasn't so bad- just have to leave a little extra time in the a.m. We would have spent much more money if we had stayed in D.C. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
rlutc300, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing. We're delighted to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay. Your compliments regarding our staff members, modern suites, and complimentary amenities are greatly appreciated. Looking forward to your next trip to DC as well as your visit with us at our convenient location. Hope to see you and your family again soon.

Reviewed February 27, 2012

From the exceptional service provided by some of your employes (Fred specifically) to the cleanliness of the room, to the convenience of the location, my family and I had an excellent time at your hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Peter W

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and your kind words regarding our staff, modern suites, and convenient location. We are always thrilled to hear our guests enjoy their stay because we are so committed to creating memorable experiences with every stay. We hope to see you and your family again soon. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed February 24, 2012

Great location and when I had a problem with my TV not getting certain channels. The Maintance Personnel (David) came back in after hours to insure I was able to watch the channels I wanted. The staff was great and very accommodating in every regard. Wanted to move rooms from the street side to the back and they moved me while I was out for the day. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. I was staying here while on a Military Duty and the rates were significantly lower than the PerDiem for the area. Great hot breakfast too!

Room Tip: ask for room away from street side
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank 707marys
rlutc300, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2014

Dear Guest,

The entire staff is thrilled with all of your kind words. Your compliments are greatly appreciated. Each member of our staff is committed to creating memorable experiences for every guest. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you for sharing.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

My bf and I enjoyed the hotel, it was new and clean. Front desk staff were very nice and we enjoyed the 24 hr coffee, always fresh! Hot breakfast was great, only drawback is on the third morning, a few young people hogged the waffle maker and many people didnt get waffles, I felt bad for one very disapointed little boy. Staff should have said something to these people, they made over 8 waffles (but considering how they also took all of the eggs and donuts, it wasnt surprising). The only drawback was the size of the pool, very small and crowded, would prefer a place with a larger pool.

Room Tip: Try to stay on 3rd or 4th floor
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lynnmg
rlutc300, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. All of your kind words regarding our suites, staff, and amenities are greatly appreciated. We apologize for any inconveniences you experienced during your stay as we are in the process of making improvements. Hope to see you again soon. Looking forward to it.

Reviewed February 18, 2012

I stayed at this location for 5 nights for a business trip that required me to be both in DC and also in parts of Virginia. The hotel is clean and the location is great (right at the end of the yellow line on the Metro) but the walls are too thin. I had a hard time sleeping with people talking next door and doors of other rooms slamming. I was there for business and it seemed that most people were there to visit the sites in DC. On the last night, the staff moved me to a room on the end, but still I could hear the guy next to me snoring...and not that he seemed to be particularly loud. Then his cell phone rang and I could hear his whole conversation.
Fred, the shuttle driver is great. Very friendly and helpful. Kathy, the night desk attendant was very helpful move to a different room.
In all, I wouldn't go back simply because of the thin walls. May be find for some, but didn't work for me.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Gilabelle

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Your compliments regarding our modern suites and staff are greatly appreicated. We apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced during your stay as we are in the process of making improvements. Please visit with us again soon.
We would love another opportunity to accommodate you in any way we can. Thank you.