I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights with my 13 y.o. daughter, 5 y.o. son and husband. The beds were clean and comfortable. The front desk staff and shuttle drivers were very kind and helpful. We used the free shuttle to the Metro every day during our stay. Sometimes we had to stay on the shuttle while it stopped at the airport on the return trip from the Metro to the hotel. My only complaint about this hotel is the lax standards for housekeeping. The tub tile was moldy when we checked in. The furniture was in need of a thorough polishing/cleaning. For some reason, the outdoor half of the pool was clean, but the inside pool seemed dirty around the filters at the bottom of the pool. There was a lifeguard on duty at all times when we used the pool. We checked out early because our plans changed and we were refunded the full amount for parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Alexandria, VA this Alexandria hotel is convenient to, Downtown DC, attractions, Reagan airport and Old Town. Upscale guest rooms and suites overlook a botanical preserve. This luxury Alexandria hotel offers onsite restaurants, business center, over 55,000 sq. ft of flexible event & meeting space, fitness center and pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Alexandria Mark Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Alexandria Mark Hotel Alexandria
- Hilton Hotel Alexandria
- Mark Center Alexandria Hilton
- Alexandria Hilton