I got this hotel through Priceline and got a great rate!!!!!! We were disappointed that it wasn't in Old Town Alexandria as that is what we asked for on Priceline, but we were very happy with the choice. The staff was phenomenal, they helped us with everything including giving us some great restaurant delivery options (Lucky Panda Chinese and the Cheese Steak Place). Our room had a great balcony that was the size of a small living room and it was a great place to unwind at the end of a very busy day of site seeing. The shuttle runs every 30 minutes and will take you to the metro and the airport and will save you lots of $$$$. There was a car rental location at the hotel that we used to rent to take a day trip to Gettysburg, it was much less expensive to rent the car than to take a tour bus from DC. The hotel restaurant is a little pricey, wish they had another lesser priced pub, and the beds were double size instead of queen size. It was good we were so tired after running all day that it didn't matter. Overall the hotel turned out to be a good choice for us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Alexandria, VA this Alexandria hotel is convenient to, Downtown DC, attractions, Reagan airport and Old Town. Upscale guest rooms and suites overlook a botanical preserve. This luxury Alexandria hotel offers onsite restaurants, business center, over 55,000 sq. ft of flexible event & meeting space, fitness center and pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Alexandria Mark Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Alexandria Mark Hotel Alexandria
- Hilton Hotel Alexandria
- Mark Center Alexandria Hilton
- Alexandria Hilton