I stayed in Room 1009 for two nights and came home with bed bug bites! I am in the process of contacting the hotel to let them know but wanted to warn other travelers. This is not a problem you want to have -- mine are itchy and widespread and my symptoms didn't show up until two days after I came home. Obviously, I would not stay here again.
Overall, the hotel has a nice presence, but when it came right down to it, it was a sub-par experience. It took 6 phone calls and 6 hours to get a new desk chair that did not squeak everytime I moved. I'm not exagerating on the # of phone calls and hours -- it was truly mouth dropping that such a simple request was so hard to accommodate. The desk phone also had a bad wall connection so that wasn't usable -- after my experience with the desk chair, I didn't even bother trying to get this fixed.
Bed bugs, bad service experience -- all mine for $210/night!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Alexandria, VA this Alexandria hotel is convenient to, Downtown DC, attractions, Reagan airport and Old Town. Upscale guest rooms and suites overlook a botanical preserve. This luxury Alexandria hotel offers onsite restaurants, business center, over 55,000 sq. ft of flexible event & meeting space, fitness center and pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Alexandria Mark Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Alexandria Mark Hotel Alexandria
- Hilton Hotel Alexandria
- Mark Center Alexandria Hilton
- Alexandria Hilton