I absolutely loved it here! So close to all big tourist attractions. Literally 15-20 minute ride into Washington. T station across the street. So many restaurants and stores nearby. The bar in the hotel had good cheap drinks! The bed was heaven, I slept like a baby! Bathroom very clean and good size. There were Peter Thomas Roth products (top brand line sold at sephora) in the bathroom! Housekeeping was always nice enough to restock daily. Wet bar area with nice fridge, huge tv. Check in and out smooth and easy! Heads up on parking through, $25.25 a night, a bit high for such small tight spaces and no in and out privilege. I'm glad to have read previous reviews and would definitely stay here again! Highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Alexandria, VA this Alexandria hotel is convenient to, Downtown DC, attractions, Reagan airport and Old Town. Upscale guest rooms and suites overlook a botanical preserve. This luxury Alexandria hotel offers onsite restaurants, business center, over 55,000 sq. ft of flexible event & meeting space, fitness center and pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelPower, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Alexandria Mark Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Alexandria Mark Hotel Alexandria
- Hilton Hotel Alexandria
- Mark Center Alexandria Hilton
- Alexandria Hilton