From very poor front desk service to stains and holes on bedding. Why would anyone pay for this?
I am not a hotel snob by any means. I don't complain about high food prices at resorts and I don't complain about trivial items that I have seen from others. But I do expect expect staff to act as if they want my business and a clean room to sleep in.
I ended up stripping the bedding down to almost nothing as stains were everywhere. Front desk staff were contacted to see if they could be changed and nothing came of it.
And...less a concern as I was here for business and gone much of the time...avery large dog barking just a few doors down. 18th floor, so I assume this is the norm as its hard to sneak a dog that big up 18 floors.
All in all, disappointing hotel that staff is unable or unwilling to jeep from showing its age.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Alexandria, VA this Alexandria hotel is convenient to, Downtown DC, attractions, Reagan airport and Old Town. Upscale guest rooms and suites overlook a botanical preserve. This luxury Alexandria hotel offers onsite restaurants, business center, over 55,000 sq. ft of flexible event & meeting space, fitness center and pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Alexandria Mark Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Alexandria Mark Hotel Alexandria
- Hilton Hotel Alexandria
- Mark Center Alexandria Hilton
- Alexandria Hilton