I stayed at the hotel for a night while traveling for business. Even though it was a business stay I was able to lock in a really great nightly rate. The hotel staff was very nice and I really liked how the hotel had updated the rooms to be more modern. I had a great view of downtown DC and Alexandria, which made my stay even better. The one item that I did not appreciate about the hotel was the high parking rates that they charge, over $20 for self parking, which seems pretty steep since we are not even in a city area. Breakfast was included with my rate, however I was not impressed with the buffet, which included cold bacon and a limited selection.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Alexandria, VA this Alexandria hotel is convenient to, Downtown DC, attractions, Reagan airport and Old Town. Upscale guest rooms and suites overlook a botanical preserve. This luxury Alexandria hotel offers onsite restaurants, business center, over 55,000 sq. ft of flexible event & meeting space, fitness center and pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelPower, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Alexandria Mark Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Alexandria Mark Hotel Alexandria
- Hilton Hotel Alexandria
- Mark Center Alexandria Hilton
- Alexandria Hilton