This place was a winner. My wife and I stayed here during a weekend getaway to tour D.C. during the Cherry Blossom festival. The free hotel shuttle bus made it very, very convenient to get to and from the Metro subway system. The rooms were clean and very nice. The rooms are older and the HVAC is accomplished through ducting and a central chilled water plant - which was down because it was still early spring. However, it happened to be a mild weekend, so the room was warm and stuffy and of course the windows cannot be opened. But the hotel staff was truly remarkable - providing us complimentary breakfast tickets and an upgrade to a very nice suite with a patio and sliding glass doors. So at least we had natural ventilation! And it cooled down at night so this was great. Very nice place. The views of D.C. are not all they seem to be from the website and the breakfast left little to be desired. If we had to pay for it, we would have been disappointed. But overall, this is a good place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Alexandria, VA this Alexandria hotel is convenient to, Downtown DC, attractions, Reagan airport and Old Town. Upscale guest rooms and suites overlook a botanical preserve. This luxury Alexandria hotel offers onsite restaurants, business center, over 55,000 sq. ft of flexible event & meeting space, fitness center and pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Alexandria Mark Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Alexandria Mark Hotel Alexandria
- Hilton Hotel Alexandria
- Mark Center Alexandria Hilton
- Alexandria Hilton