“Panera Bread, Dulany St, Alexandria, VA”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #17 of 40 Quick Bites in Alexandria
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Alexandria is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed May 5, 2019

When in for breakfast, ordered on the tablet and paid on it, I eat there twice. The food was very good and hot, came out fast. I had Scramble eggs, bacon on Ciabatta. Nice place

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed February 10, 2019

My order was placed online and delivered. It was incomplete. I telephoned the cafe SIX TIMES. Each time, after selecting the option to speak to the manager, my call was disconnected. Out of desperation, I telephoned the Duke Street Cafe. Their manager, Matt, answered the phone right away, telephoned Dulany Street on my behalf, and told me that I would be called back. This never happened. Mistakes occur, but to refuse to answer the phone, to lie, to not care about missing items is inexcusable! I just wanted the food that I had paid for.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

I recently stopped in for a quick dinner to take to my Hotel.

The cashier was unhappy to be there and it showed. I ordered a soup in a Breadbowl...seems the kitchen had no Breadbowls and after 10 minutes being the sole customer this was discovered. A disagreement ensued as to who is responsible for Breadbowls. Finally, I got my meal...good soup...but they forgot to cut the bread...

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 31, 2018

I order Onion Soup at least once a week. It is close to where I work and it should be a sure thing. Nope, they manage to screw it up EVERY SINGLE TIME. I get that the "recipe" involves soup, cheese and croutons. 3 things. That seems like it should be doable every time. Nope, not here. They serve me cold soup, soup with no cheese, soup with no croutons or they forget the spoon. I love that there is somewhere for kids with fatal alcohol syndrome to work, but dang, get it together people!! It soup, not brain surgery!!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 25, 2018

The food here is typical Panera, fresh, clean and (IMHO) a bit overpriced. The staff and their friendly service makes it!

Date of visit: August 2018