One of the few hotels that can accommodate a family of 6. Rooms were two queen in separate room from living room with pullout couch. Units come with full kitchen (microwave, stovetop, stand up fridge, dishwasher). Even had utensils and pots and pans to boot!
Complimentary breakfast was excellent rotating with hot items such as scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, bacon, sausages, etc.. Even had a waffle maker!
Complimentary dinner from Mon to Thurs includes rotating menus such as stuffed green peppers and pulled pork sandwiches.
The hotel had free complimentary parking which is a huge plus for the area as it's only about 15 minutes to downtown Washington DC. Shuttle is available to the Metro as well.
Overall outstanding value especially for larger families like us. Would definitely recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Homewood Suites Alexandria is located just 6 miles away from the National Mall in Washington DC and 4 miles from Old Town Alexandria. Our spacious apartment style suites feature a private bedroom and a full equipped kitchen. Enjoy our complimentary Hot Breakfast Buffet served every day and our delicious Evening Reception Monday-Thursdays. Ride in our free shuttle to the King Street Metro Station and to The Village at Shirlington; please call the hotel directly for details. Feel like home at the Homewood Suites Alexandria while you are in town for business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Homewood Suites Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
- Homewood Alexandria
- Alexandria Homewood Suites