I look for hotels with a separate bedroom and living room so, if I am up late working or watching TV, I do not bother my wife and/or the kids. This hotel had a room with two separate bedrooms from the living room for a very good price. I felt very comfortable here. The pool was small but perfect for the size of the hotel. We never felt crowded. The breakfast was very good. The dinner, or early hot snack/meal, what they call the manager's reception, was only ok, but it was unexpected, so it was a plus. The business center was small but, again, adequate for the size of the hotel. I did not feel crowded and did not have to wait. Same with the Jacuzzi. There is a shuttle to the train but we drove everywhere and Old Town Alexandria is only 5-15 minutes away and the Mall in DC is only 15-25 minutes away. All in all, it was a very pleasant stay and I would go back to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Homewood Suites Alexandria is located just 6 miles away from the National Mall in Washington DC and 4 miles from Old Town Alexandria. Our spacious apartment style suites feature a private bedroom and a full equipped kitchen. Enjoy our complimentary Hot Breakfast Buffet served every day and our delicious Evening Reception Monday-Thursdays. Ride in our free shuttle to the King Street Metro Station and to The Village at Shirlington; please call the hotel directly for details. Feel like home at the Homewood Suites Alexandria while you are in town for business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Homewood Suites Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
- Homewood Alexandria
- Alexandria Homewood Suites