We loved breakfast and the evening reception was wonderful. The shuttle was hard to catch and you had to have a ticket to board which was passed out 30 minutes prior. The front desk clerk could have been more helpful. We discovered that we could have ridden the one next door as long as it was not full on the second day (after we had paid for $18 for parking at the metro station the first day.) The bed was too soft in the room and my husband and I rolled towards the middle of the bed all night long. We ended up taking turns sleeping on the floor so one of us could use the bed without feeling like we were sinking towards the middle. For the most part the staff was very cordial. The room was clean and well laid out. The bathroom was big with a seperate room for the vanity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Homewood Suites Alexandria is located just 6 miles away from the National Mall in Washington DC and 4 miles from Old Town Alexandria. Our spacious apartment style suites feature a private bedroom and a full equipped kitchen. Enjoy our complimentary Hot Breakfast Buffet served every day and our delicious Evening Reception Monday-Thursdays. Ride in our free shuttle to the King Street Metro Station and to The Village at Shirlington; please call the hotel directly for details. Feel like home at the Homewood Suites Alexandria while you are in town for business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Homewood Suites Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
- Homewood Alexandria
- Alexandria Homewood Suites