The hotel was very clean, breakfast was fine, front desk staff were friendly and helpful. We had a lot of space in the one bedroom suite, and ample storage space in two dressers. A great option for families - we were traveling with two adults and three kids and had plenty of room. The hotel is an easy 10 minute drive to the Smithsonian museums. The only reason I don't give it four stars is there wasn't much else around the hotel - we couldn't really go for a walk from the property. But for visiting Washington DC the price, location, and quality of the room can't be beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Homewood Suites Alexandria is located just 6 miles away from the National Mall in Washington DC and 4 miles from Old Town Alexandria. Our spacious apartment style suites feature a private bedroom and a full equipped kitchen. Enjoy our complimentary Hot Breakfast Buffet served every day and our delicious Evening Reception Monday-Thursdays. Ride in our free shuttle to the King Street Metro Station and to The Village at Shirlington; please call the hotel directly for details. Feel like home at the Homewood Suites Alexandria while you are in town for business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Homewood Suites Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
- Homewood Alexandria
- Alexandria Homewood Suites