We stayed for a weekend family getaway to DC. Though the location was a bit far from most attractions...the hotel itself was great! Breakfast was great and well attended to. Lots to choose from!The room was great for a family. Our room was very clean. The kitchen was a great convenience! Pool was small but still nice and the kids had a great time in it. As for the DC area, the Metro is ridiculously expensive! We took one day to go to 2 Smithsonian museums and the zoo, In total that day cost us $45 in metro fares! I wish I looked into parking in DC, wonder if just driving in to the city and parking would have been better. Seemed it took pretty long too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Homewood Suites Alexandria is located just 6 miles away from the National Mall in Washington DC and 4 miles from Old Town Alexandria. Our spacious apartment style suites feature a private bedroom and a full equipped kitchen. Enjoy our complimentary Hot Breakfast Buffet served every day and our delicious Evening Reception Monday-Thursdays. Ride in our free shuttle to the King Street Metro Station and to The Village at Shirlington; please call the hotel directly for details. Feel like home at the Homewood Suites Alexandria while you are in town for business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Orbitz so you can book your Homewood Suites Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
- Homewood Alexandria
- Alexandria Homewood Suites