This is just an okay stay, definetely nothing special. Room was just an average size, I have stayed at Doubletree and the rooms were bigger. The living room area was pretty small. Some of the hotel shows the wear and tear. Breakfast had a good variety. Pool was only open 11-9, which doesnt work well with kids, our kids like to swim at night, after returning from sight seeing in DC they couldnt go swimming. There was a life guard at the pool though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Homewood Suites Alexandria is located just 6 miles away from the National Mall in Washington DC and 4 miles from Old Town Alexandria. Our spacious apartment style suites feature a private bedroom and a full equipped kitchen. Enjoy our complimentary Hot Breakfast Buffet served every day and our delicious Evening Reception Monday-Thursdays. Ride in our free shuttle to the King Street Metro Station and to The Village at Shirlington; please call the hotel directly for details. Feel like home at the Homewood Suites Alexandria while you are in town for business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Homewood Suites Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
- Homewood Alexandria
- Alexandria Homewood Suites