I am usually quite happy with Hampton inn suites and this was no different. The location is good for the Washington area and quick access to motorways etc. About 5 minutes by shuttle to Old Town Alexandria which I can highly recommend.
Rooms are big with a small kitchenette type facilities if you need them and a good office space with reliable Internet. Breakfast has some cold and hot choices and for me it was fine for 4 days.
I would happily stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated and upgraded two bedded rooms to 2 queen size beds. Free Hot Breakfast Bar each morning. Free shuttle service to Historic Old Town Alexandria and Huntington Metro Station. Meeting and banquet space to accommodate 250 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelPower, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South
- Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South Hotel Alexandria
- Hampton Inn Alexandria
- Alexandria Hampton Inn