Stayed here for two days after a bad storm wiped out power and knocked down trees at our home in Northern Virginia. Only 3 rooms were available at the time I booked and I took the last of the king bed new construction suites. Room was great. Nicely appointed, clean, upscale with polished engineered countertops, brushed stainless bath fixtures, refrigerator, microwave, kitchen type sink, pullout sofa, widescreen TV. We were lacking shampoo/conditioner when we checked in, but I went to the front desk and after about a 15 minute wait, they found some for me. They kept saying they'd "bring it to the room" but I preferred to wait at the front desk until some could be located. I was glad I booked when I did, because they ended up being fully booked and having to turn people away at the door. Cost of the room was $205 plus taxes. They supply a nice breakfast in a spacious dining area. Both hot and cold breakfast type foods/beverages. Keep the fan running on the A/C unit to help drown out street noise and hallway disturbances.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated and upgraded two bedded rooms to 2 queen size beds. Free Hot Breakfast Bar each morning. Free shuttle service to Historic Old Town Alexandria and Huntington Metro Station. Meeting and banquet space to accommodate 250 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, HotelPower, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South
- Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South Hotel Alexandria
- Hampton Inn Alexandria
- Alexandria Hampton Inn