This hotel was clean, with a good, hot breakfast and nice, large hotel rooms. Each room has a mini-fridge, and microwave - which is great for travelling with kids since you can always keep snacks on hand, and keep water bottles cold for the long day ahead. But the best part, by far, was the free shuttle service to the local Metro. We would simply alert the front desk that we were ready to go and within minutes, a friendly driver brought us to the Huntington Metro stop and very shortly, we were in the heart of DC. We always grabbed a to-go breakfast bag of apple, water, granola bar, and muffin on our way out too! On the way back, when we were one stop away, we would call the hotel and by the time we walked outside, the shuttle was outside waiting for us. Download the iTrans DC app for a Metro map and it will tell you exactly what stop to get off for whatever you wish to see. The hotel isn't in a scenic location (its right on a major road), but for convenience into DC, its worth more than a view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated and upgraded two bedded rooms to 2 queen size beds. Free Hot Breakfast Bar each morning. Free shuttle service to Historic Old Town Alexandria and Huntington Metro Station. Meeting and banquet space to accommodate 250 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South
- Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South Hotel Alexandria
- Hampton Inn Alexandria
- Alexandria Hampton Inn