While the location was a bit away from downtown Washington, that is easily overcome. The hotel provides shuttle service to the closest Metro station. If you want to drive, there is a hwy and fwy very close, however, some folks mentioned the noise from them, we never heard any noise from those road, however, our room was facing the golf course. If you aren't going into DC, Crystal City and and Pentagon City are close and there are lots of shops and restaurants there. Never did stop in Old Town Alexandria, but drove through it enough to see there was ample to do there too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated and upgraded two bedded rooms to 2 queen size beds. Free Hot Breakfast Bar each morning. Free shuttle service to Historic Old Town Alexandria and Huntington Metro Station. Meeting and banquet space to accommodate 250 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South Hotel Alexandria
- Hampton Inn And Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South
- Hampton Inn Alexandria
- Alexandria Hampton Inn