Who said that you get ripped off when you are in DC? Not here!
This is one of the nicest Hampton Inns (and I stay at a lot of them) I've stayed. Very clean. Very friendly and very safe.
The beds were comfortable and loved the duvet. Stayed in a smoking room (My husband smokes a pipe) and it didn't smell stale like a lot of other smoking rooms. No burn marks anywhere, which is really unusual for a smoking room-I was pleased. The room was immaculate and quiet, even though we were right off the highway
The breakfast was standard Hampton-but plentiful
The best part was the free shuttle to either the Metro station or Old Town. It was great! They were punctual. Never had to use our car to maneuver around DC. It stayed in the (free) parking area!
Will be back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated and upgraded two bedded rooms to 2 queen size beds. Free Hot Breakfast Bar each morning. Free shuttle service to Historic Old Town Alexandria and Huntington Metro Station. Meeting and banquet space to accommodate 250 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelPower, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South
- Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South Hotel Alexandria
- Hampton Inn Alexandria
- Alexandria Hampton Inn