I'm so glad I did my research and found this hotel. Once we arrived, we never had to touch our cars until we unfortunately had to leave. The 24hr shuttle(not found at any other hotels in the area) brought us to downtown Alexandria and the Metro, which were so easy to get. Call down a few mins before you want to leave, and when you get downstairs, it's ready for you!
The pool was open late, and they were not opposed to us drinking beers or eating food next to it. They even provided towels for us (which was awesome because we totally forgot to pack them.)
The breakfast was awesome. Eggs, omelettes, tater tots, pancakes, waffles, cereal, toast, bagels. We totally pigged out every morning, and made sure to get a grab bag when we were on our way out to DC.
Everyone who worked there was very accommodating, always smiling, and sweet.
Would return here again in a heartbeat. Don't even waste your time searching for something better. Book here, especially if you have a AAA card!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated and upgraded two bedded rooms to 2 queen size beds. Free Hot Breakfast Bar each morning. Free shuttle service to Historic Old Town Alexandria and Huntington Metro Station. Meeting and banquet space to accommodate 250 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South
- Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South Hotel Alexandria
- Hampton Inn Alexandria
- Alexandria Hampton Inn