All reviews k cups nearby grocery store within walking distance of restaurants sales office old town front desk paid parking king street early check meeting room street parking reagan national airport short drive free shuttle enjoyed my stay room was spacious ice machine
Selected filters
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

This place is newish and a great location. They have a restaurant and bar, close to King Street, great restaurants, and a shuttle to Reagan Airport/Metro to DC. Many of the restaurants are within a three block easy walking distance. The staff was always pleasant and helpful. We would stay again.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

Thank you to the wonderful team at the Holiday Inn for assiting my company as we hosted our first large scale conference event.

The staff at the the Holiday Inn was gracious and extremely accomadating to our growing number of attendees and forever changing IT needs. The food the restaurant prepared for the event was delicious, as well as well, perfect for our mixed group of attendees.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Vassel89
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

Enjoyed my stay at the Holiday Inn Old Town, the hotel is in a great location near the Old Town metro. Exceeded my expectations of a Holiday Inn, great place if you are in town to tour the city! The food at the restaurant is really good and staff is friendly and helpful.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 29, 2019 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay. It doesn’t feel like a lot of other Holiday Inns we’ve been to. The quality seems higher. Food was delicious, staff were friendly. We were looking for a place to relax over the weekend and this was ideal.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 29, 2019

I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff were caring, attentive, and helpful. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The hotel is situated within walking distance of bus stops, train stations, and a number of restaurants and cafes. I will definitely be back

• Trip type: Traveled solo