“Locals Hidden Treasure for Facials & Massage- Radiance Medspa”
Review of Radiance Medspa

Radiance Medspa
Reviewed July 6, 2008

As a local, this hotspot is shared in a whisper among close knit friends. Walk-in Botox happy hours leave you feeling (and looking) ten years younger within two weeks which is the most amazing thing I have ever treated myself to and swear by. The Aestheticians that do the facials and peels are the best in town. My regular Aesthetician Gosha, I would travel across the states to see. I leave glowing everytime I see her and in a total state of relaxation. The Massage Therapist is wonderful, I get the Deep Tissue there and it is always one of those things I find myself asking why I didn't come in sooner and without an ounce of stress in my body. There is sometimes a little wait in between services, but the atmosphere is enjoyable and services worth your time! The front desk is always warm and welcoming and a great make-up artist. Parking is the only thing that is not so great, I always plan an extra fifteen minutes to find a spot to park.

4  Thank OldTownEnthusiast