“New location”

Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Eisenhower Ave
Transit: King Street metro (blue line) and Eisenhower metro (yellow line) is within walking distance to the restaurant.
Description: Welcome to Zikrayet Lebanese Restaurant and Lounge! A restaurant and lounge experience like none other, Zikrayet offers a unique approach to Lebanese dining.
Reviewed December 2, 2012

New location is much better and is somewhat family friendly, but they do allow for hookah smoking so not good for young children. Food is good, excellent hummus and service is friendly.

1  Thank Chris H

Reviewed October 29, 2012

After dining here one Friday night, I came home and immediately got sick. This carried through to an unpleasant Saturday afternoon. I called the restaurant Saturday evening to inform them and ask if anyone else had reported getting sick. My concern was met with immediate dismissal. The staff on the phone became very rude and harsh to the point of hanging up on me. I had eaten before at this restaurant but will no longer be bringing any business. If the staff would have at least showed an inkling of concern instead of being abrasive and dismissive, I might have brushed it off as a one time incident. However, I refuse to return to such a place when an incident is handled in this manner.

4  Thank Tesnoo
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I tend to always go to Zikreyat with my family and friends to smoke hookah and eat lebanese food. The owners are really nice especially Sharbal.. Always greets his customers with a smile and makes sure that we are seated in a good location. My daughter who is 20 month, loves seeing him whenever we come during the day. Definitely having her birthday party at Zikreyat in a few month.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Zikrayat is a favorite of mine in NOVA for both the overall atmosphere and beyond yummy Lebanese cuisine. The food it always fresh and the flavor, absolutely perfect, service fantastic and the vibe is relaxed, inviting and very joyful when the live band starts to play. I especially enjoy the live music! I will be back this weekend....have to go at least once a week ; ) Simply wonderful!

Reviewed August 5, 2012

I grew up in Dearborn Michigan and have had some really decent Lebanese food in the states, I was delighted to fin Zikrayat's because it reminded me of genuine Lebanese cuisine. The food was fresh, tastes flavorful, and simply amazing! Additionally, they have live music fridays and bring in a belly dancer! The whole ambience of the restaurant is charming.

Been to Zikrayet? Share your experiences!