“Jackson 20 is a fave”
Review of Jackson 20

Jackson 20
Reserve with OpenTable
Jackson 20 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 767 Restaurants in Alexandria
Cross street: South Pitt
Transit: King Street Metro
Description: Celebrating Modern Tradition
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Good food, great location, excellent for brunch. I'venever had a bad meal here. We've taken family from out of town and everyone has enjoyed. Are there better places in Old Town, sure, but Jackson 20 is a very good choice.

Becky B, Manager at Jackson 20, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Hello,

Hearing that we are a hit with you as well as your friends and family is a great compliment!

We appreciate your comments and we look forward to your future visits :)

Reviewed August 27, 2013

We stayed at the Monaco and enjoyed a fabulous breakfast here. The french toast was delish! The hostess was very friendly and so was the waiter. A must when visiting Alexandria!

I am glad you enjoyed your overall breakfast experience :)

We hope you come back and visit us for your next trip to Alexandria!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Girls weekend with my mother, sister, and sister-in-law...

Had a wonderful lunch...Had shrimp and grits ...very favorable...and a big plus is that it's Restaurant Week in DC and Virginia. Our waiter was really nice and professional. Had a great sense of humor.

Thank you for the positive feedback!!

I am glad to hear the service was great and entertaining :)

We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I visited Jackson 20 to catch up with a couple friends while visiting Alexandria. Our visit coincided with Restaurant Week so there was a great prix fixe offer which a couple of us took advantage of.

The Wedge Salad had a delicious dressing and very generous serving of bleu cheese. Excellent Stuffed Pepper entrée! I tried two desserts - the cheesecake and the peanut butter fudge. The peanut butter fudge was out of this world and my favorite part of the meal!

Wonderful server was willing to work with the bartender to create a custom cocktail.

Great experience overall!

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Jackson 20 as the destination spot for such a special occassion.

I am obsessed with the fudge so I am glad to hear it was a hit for you as well!

We hope to see you the next time you visit Alexandria.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Although I did not eat here, I did have a specialty cocktail on two different occasions. And both were just wonderful. The man behind the bar who crafted the drinks was very cordial, talkative, full of information. The El General was like a high-class margarita and the Gentlemen's Quarterly was really very good. Both drinks were over $10 each which is the going rate for a hand-crafted cocktail of this quality.
Next time I promise to try the food, it sure smells wonderful each time I visit the Hotel Monaco, which is attached and right next door.

1  Thank Terriv

Thank you!

It is always amazing to hear great feedback in regards to our cocktails and service :)