“NICE LOCATION, MEDIOCRE TO POOR FOOD, SERVICE GOOD”
Review of Jackson 20

Jackson 20
Reserve with OpenTable
Jackson 20 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #58 of 815 Restaurants in Alexandria
Cross street: South Pitt
Transit: King Street Metro
Description: Celebrating Modern Tradition
Reviewed December 17, 2012

This restaurant is in the Hotel Monaco in old town Alexandria, VA. Good hotel not so good restaurant. The restaurant is well appointed and has good service. The location is good. It all slides down hill after that. The food, a chicken salad sandwich to be specific, was awful. No flavor unless you like raw onion. The potatao salad was terrible. Made with a runny sauce of sour cream. The other person had a hamburger that was grade C. Okay, no great shakes.
Don't bust your budget here. Old Town has great restaurants and this is not one of them. Try Vermillion, Restaurant Eve, or Brabo to name three excellent places to eat. The food in Jackson 20 was so bad that the restaurant did not charge us for the chicken salad. That was decent, but hey, we were there for the food and not the refund!

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Wow! It's been a while where I thoroughly enjoyed my whole dining experience! What great service by Marie and wonderful friends. Sunday Brunch at Jackson 20 is a must. Plenty of drink and tons of good food. Had a blast! Hope to do this again real soon. Semi reunion and was worth the wait.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Been coming here for years, the food is great , place is great and Mary , out server , is great !! Best server ever !

Reviewed December 14, 2012

My first time to the restaurant and I had an awesome experience of meeting a server named Marie. Marie is excellent. Not only did she now the menu inside and out, but by the short discussion we had of my likes and dislikes she knew exactly what I would enjoy off the menu. I will be patronizing this restaurant again and again because it is very important to me that the server makes you feel comfortable. Thanks Marie for a great experience. Look forward to seeing you again soon!!

Reviewed December 14, 2012

I went to Jackson 20 with some friends because it happened to be the restaurant we randomly decided upon. It was a fortunate accident! The atmosphere is fun, a little loud, but not too bad. The food is good, I tried the goat. I would never have thought to put these things together, but it was quite nice! The service was really great and Marie was fantastic! She is great fun and took good care of us. Would definitely come back!