“Cant get enough of this food.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Thai
Neighborhood: Landmarks / Van Dorn
Neighborhood: Landmarks / Van Dorn
Alexandria, Virginia
“Cant get enough of this food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

Been eating her for over 10 yrs. Always good but in last the last couple years it has gotten even better. Only complaint is TV is sometimes is too loud but they turn it down on request. Casual dining whole family enjoys

• 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank merrydb

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great Thai food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

I love their Basil Chicken. I don’t know anything about Thai food, and the Basil Chicken is the only dish I order, but the price is right and the food tastes great. I’ve only had Thai food from Bangkok Golden in Ft Washington, and this place is the same caliber. I only go here for Thai food when in VA. I always place to go orders and every time I pick up my food, the employees are so nice and happy. I highly recommend it to anyone new to Thai or looking for their next best Thai carryout spot.

• Visited October 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best Thai with quick delivery in the area.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2012

The weather was cold so I decided to place an order and have the order delivered (a lazy day). I ordered green curry with coconut milk, crab fried rice, and pad Thai. Also, my order was delivered in a timely manner. As a bonus, they added (3) complimentary sodas to my order. It was ALL amazing. Sorry to say I devoured all of it by the next day......so incredibly good!!!

• 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Justus1227
Newport, Rhode Island
“Not sure food is worth the price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2010

Ordered delivery one night for the crispy pork with chinese broccoli & green shrimp curry. Shrimp curry was good but the other dish was pretty bad. Thick slices of soft fatty bacon was the 'crispy pork'. Its possible the dish might have tasted better in restaurant but the delivery was awesome. They were faster than I expected & thats convenient. The shrimp curry was spicy & had a thick coconut base - I liked it & wouldn't have a problem ordering that dish again, but I'm hesitant to pay prices that I don't think really justify the food.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Enjoyed the food. Good...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2008

Enjoyed the food. Good price. Spicy enough for me.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook