Open today: 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Our favorite escape room so far - scary fun with escape from temple.

Was in DC for family vacation and decided to visit Alexandria for brunch and some escape room fun... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
KhimLee
Belmont, California
Fun afternoon out of the sun

Nothing beats a heat wave like air conditioning and a room with no windows. Escape Quest has both... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

from $59.00
from $28.80
from $62.00
More Info
All reviews black widow captain's quarters lost temple escape room king's ransom bunker room fun hour friends and co workers the staff was great waiting room an absolute blast a lot of fun great fun red herrings game master waiting area awesome experience
Selected filters
Reviewed January 26, 2019 via mobile

We went as a group 3 adults, and 2 young teens. We didn't realize we chose the mist challenging room but we managed to escape with 17 seconds to spare! We did use all of our clues to get out and had a few extra hints from the staff. There is a nice waiting area which I appreciated since we arrived much earlier than our scheduled time. The kids are excited to tell their friends about their experience and we are already talking about which room to try next. I highly recommend this experience for families, friends and co-workers. I think having a group large enough to have the room to yourselves would be best but it would also be fun to work with people you don't know.

Reviewed January 10, 2019

EUREKA I got it. So many ah ha moments when the answer hit you - made this room exhilarating. I found this room to be super clever. I started to get into a rhythm, got stumped a few times but it was fantastic fun!

The crew is wonderfully friendly here and really made my experience awesome. The waiting room really sets the tone I found for what to expect. That felt key to me to become immersed in what was to come.

All and all a great time. I am coming back to try another one. Maybe I can get my picture on facebook again!! :p

Reviewed January 4, 2019 via mobile

I was invited by my supervisor and 2 of my coworker it was fun and great I had a great time . It was harder than I thought make me think a lot . The crew is great very welcoming and friendly can’t wait to see my pictures on Facebook

Reviewed January 4, 2019

Four of us were tasked with helping Lt. Williams escape the bunker room...what a BLAST! The most important advice given is "Don't overthink it but have fun" We won, with just 02 on the countdown!! Make use of the white erase board,,,it's handy to have.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed January 1, 2019

We are escape room fans, and have seen a wide range of businesses over the last few years. This is a family-run business, but the production values of our room were excellent. The waiting room was also quite handsome. Jovan, our gamemaster, was personable and thorough. We had an excellent time, and strongly recommend Escape Quest. (It doesn't hurt to be located inc harming Old Alexandria either!)

Date of experience: December 2018