“Great!”

Dining options: Reservations
herndon, virginia
“Great!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

The service is warm, the food WONDERFUL, and it is so clean. The bar is cool, seating comfortable, and fast delivery to your table.

Visited June 2012

Chantilly, Virginia
“Brooklyn Italian food in VA!”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

My husband and I have searched far and wide to find an Italian restaurant in VA that would compare to a Brooklyn NY one - and we finally found it - right here in Stone Ridge! What a pleasure to experience fine food, a pleasant atmosphere and great service! Our friends travel from Shippensburg PA just to meet us here for dinner. Keep up the good work!

• Visited April 2012
Northern Virginnie
“A real disappointment, tasteless food, thoughtless service, not at all what I remembered!”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

As we settled in for dinner at Ciro's in Stone Ridge Shopping Center, I could not believe that it had been a couple of years since our last visit.

My husband and I were dining with friends and as we all began to place our dinner orders, I was deciding between two selections and, as I do at other establishments, asked what my server would recommend. "Both are good." he said. I ordered the mushroom ravioli in a brandy cream sauce. When our dinners arrived (as I sat enjoying my arugula salad - the only good part of this meal) he dropped off mine with the others, not removing my bread dish even though the bread was done, but jamming everything together. I could immediately tell that the mushrooms were not fresh, but canned or jarred and the pasta not light as it would be had it been a homemade one. The overall dish was bland and flavorless.
Later that evening, my husband mentioned how his veal cutlet was tasteless and tough - not fork tender as we could once expect here, and the brandy cream sauce flavorless.

We had coffee and although the large paneled room we dined in was almost empty - going on 7 p.m on a Saturday evening - we were not offered a second cup but given the check.

We had been expecting a "casual elegant" restaurant as before, but perhaps this has become more of a pizzeria. At any rate, I doubt we'd return.

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank VALinnie
Norhtern Virginia
“Incredible food”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

I have been to Ciro a handfull of times. I have always had the Gnocchi which is good and always burns my tongue!!( my fault). I decieded to branch out and try one of the specials and ordered the Osso Buco and wow I was left speechless. The Osso Buco was served with Risotto and one of the best meals I have ever had in my life. It was tender, red sauce was spot on and the marrow was incredible on to of the risotto. The owner stops by every table and you see a lot of the same faces both in seats and working. I had the Beef Carpaccio as well as the house salad with very tasty Balsalmic Vinegrette. My kids had the pizza and being from New York I consider myself a pizza snob, this pizza is as close as I have since leaving New York. I can't say enough, go eat at Ciro's you won't be disappointed.

• Visited February 2012
Chantilly, VA
“Our Favorite Italian Restaurant in Northern Virginia”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Love Ciro's! The food is authentic italian - homemade pasta, great specials, talented chef, wonderful service - you feel like family when you go there. The ambience is lovely, but you can wear anything from jeans to dressy and feel like you are A.O.K. This restaurant is not far from our house and we go there probably about 12 times a year because we like it so much. The menu is diverse - you can get a great pizza or something fancy like homemade pasta sachets stuffed with fresh cheese and pears or pumpkin stuffed ravioli -- delightful. The fresh bread with olive oil mixed with spices is yummy. It is a little pricey, but truly outstanding. Don't pass on dessert - it's worth it.

• Visited September 2011