“Great little coffee shop”
Review of Zazzy'Z

Zazzy'Z
Ranked #12 of 90 Restaurants in Abingdon
Cuisines: American
Description: Coffee Shop. Light Fare Food. Coffee Roasted onsite. Homemade Frozen Dinners to go.
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Was recommended by B&B hosts at White Birches. Coffee was great so we bought some to bring home and it is terrific. Highly recommend a stop while in Abingdon!

Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Have a large variety of menu items. I had the grilled cheese panini which was fantastic. My husband had coffee and said it was average. Cute little place with a lot of character. We sat outside where a local started chatting with us. I woule go back for the grilled cheese!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Walked in and loved the atmosphere! My husband ordered a dry cappicino and they actually knew what he meant. Really enjoyed the coffee, but if you are wanting a real lunch or more then just a snack, then eat before you come. Food was OK, but overpriced for what it was. Would definitely love hanging out with friends or working on the computer with a cup of coffee though!

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I needed (ok, wanted) some coffee on my way out of town and stopped at Zazzy'z, as it was on the main drag. I left with a good latte, after 15 or so minutes of good conversation with the barista. Friendly people and good coffee -- just what one wants from a coffee shop.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Cozy place. Love to get a coffee and peruse the book section. I enjoy the local author section and have bought several enjoyable books about the history of Abingdon.