“Atrocious”

Pocatello, Idaho
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Atrocious”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Water in fish tank is the same color as split pea soup... somehow one fish is alive.... somehow people pay to eat here!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank rkrodent

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WASTE OF TIME AND $$”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We were here for a fall weekend of fun with the Virginia Creeper trail and the Barter Theater. Snooped around for somewhere to eat and somehow landed here. Small place in a shopping center... very limited buffet. NOTHING on the buffet was very good at all. Overpriced and understaffed. Service was poor. Owners small children were bouncing off the walls. Save your appetite and money for somewhere more worthy. I'm sure this town has good places to eat but this sure wasnt it.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank ImmerMich
Abingdon, Virginia, United States
“Afraid for my life”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I recently moved to Abingdon from Ohio and have traveled to many place globally. This is, by far, the worst Chinese food that I have ever had. My husband and I tried it last night for dinner. We tasted General Tsos chicken made with BBQ sauce, rancid mussels, week old egg rolls & spaghetti noodle lomein for $22. It was terrible but we did pay and then got dinner at the Long John Silvers down the road.

• Visited September 2012
3 Thank TheHamner-Lee A
Morganton, GA.
“Mediocre”
Reviewed July 8, 2011

Not worth the trip. There are other better places to eat in Abingdon

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank localhiker
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Classic Chinese Buffet Restaurant”
Reviewed September 23, 2010

When I worked in Abingdon last year I used to stop in here for lunch about once a week.

I love Chinese buffet! This place is about the food and the price. The people who work here are nice too.

It's an authentic Chinese restaurant. I'm pretty judicious with my ratings so I give it three stars. Good average inexpensive food.

1 Thank Kenneth G