“Ok food.”

Los Arcos
Ranked #27 of 90 Restaurants in Abingdon
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Nothing fancy with this place but the food is fairly decent. It is a cheapy diner style restaurant. Staff were friendly. I would recommend if you want a decent meal for cheap. The cocktails were very nice.

Reviewed February 28, 2012

super fast cheap entrees good service free nachos and salsa the moment you sit down well worth a visit

1  Thank Douglas w
Reviewed September 23, 2010

I like this Los Arcos on Cumming Street. It's a very happy pleasant place to eat.

The Mexican food is pretty good.

1  Thank Kenneth G
Reviewed December 19, 2009

I always order the same thing: Vegertarian E. It is very good! The staff is always polite, and the owner is awsome!

1  Thank BeerstFriend
Reviewed April 23, 2008

I have eaten Mexican food in many places. This was the worst ever! I wish I could think of something positive to say about it, but I really can't other than that the staff was friendly. (The other two people in my group felt the same way. )

1  Thank mtntravler