“Considering”

Cuisines: Seafood
South Mississippi
“Considering”
Reviewed November 17, 2011

I live on the Gulf Coast and I knew when I came here the seafood wasn't going to be fresh but, I was really surprised at the quality of the food. The portions were quite small but they'll give you 20 lbs of french fries. Overall, what little bit of seafood I did get on my plate was delicious. Also, I've got to remember the transportation cost's of getting seafood that far inland.
Oh yeah, if it's cold outside, bring a jacket. They weren't too big on cranking the heater.

• Visited November 2011

Washington, DC
“Ok Food”
Reviewed July 24, 2011

We stopped here on our way to Gatlinburg. We thought the food was ok. It is mostly country cooking and even the dishes and glasses are from past. Our waitress was very nice and I could here the others as well treating their customers wre great respect. I would stop here again as it was a nice place to relax for a bit, but thought the prices were a bit much for the quality of food.

• Visited July 2011
Atlanta
“This Place Wasn't As Bad As I Thought It Would Be”
Reviewed November 20, 2010

We stopped by after a few days of backpacking. Service was excellent. Lots of food is fried but I managed to avoid that have a nicely cooked chicken breast and my boyfriend had a decent steak. The baked potatoes were particularly good. Huge portions. Good value for the money. Not much atmosphere but overall we were quite pleased.

Abingdon, Virginia
“Refreshing break from the big chains.”
Reviewed August 4, 2010

After reading some of the other reviews I'm not sure what some of the other reviewers expected. This place doesn't have a central office. It isn't listed on the NYSE. The staff doesn't have to watch training videos or dress the same. That is why we found it so appealing and refreshing. Much of the food is fried (hushpuppies are AWESOME), but there is a broiled section with a variety of choices. The broiled taliapia was well worth the price. We will be eating here again.

Newport News, Virginia
“Nasty - stay away!!”
Reviewed July 30, 2010

This wouldn't have been my pick of restaurants, but it was a group decision, so we went. I would come to regret that over the next 24 hours, as the broiled salmon (one of the few dishes that wasn't fried) gave me food poisoning. Not very organized, and terrible service altogether.