“great place!”

Good for: Families with children
S.P.N.C.
“great place!”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We had heard that the pizza at Bella's was very good so we decided to go for it. The place is small and not fancy but does have it's own charm. We were seated right away and our group of 4 all ordered 8 in pizzas (perfect for one person). The wait was not a long one and the pizzas were great! We were not too hungry(we thought) when we went we sat down but when we started eating none of us could stop til all 4 pieces of our personal pizza's was finished. Our waitress was great, the pizza was great and a relaxed evening was just what we ordered! We will be back!

• Visited September 2013

virginia
“Food was great”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Food was very good but our service could have been better. I thikn the waitress was overwelmed and forgot how to smile. Live music was great and prices were great. Would go again and keep my fingers crossed for a different waitress!

Visited August 2013
alabama
“Pizza Gem”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We had the vegetable pizza and the crust was great. The veggies were fresh. Especially liked it because there was not any sauce. Also had a side salad it was generous in size. Tried the cheesy bread, it tasted good but needed something just not sure what. Family friendly. Wait staff was excellent. No smoking allowed. :)

• Visited July 2013
Millersburg, Ohio
“Ok Pizza”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

The pizza is Ok! It would not hit my top 10 list at all. We eat it when in Abingdon, because we have not found any better. The last one we got there was really lacking on the sauce. I don;t understand why places want to skimp on sauce. Oh well we will eat there again.

• Visited June 2013
Bristol, Virginia
“What happened to the service and food?”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Growing up nearby, I have eaten at Bella's more times then I can count. We always looked forward to eating there and their pizza was consistently great. Recently I have noticed that their service has taken a dive... I'm assuming that is the reason the food has suffered. We love the manager there, he is always polite, hardworking and super friendly. However, we have ate there several times in the past couple of months (no manager in site) and the people that work there are rude, disrespectful and a little strange. Our take-out order of pizza a few weeks ago was burnt to a crisp. Literally black. Why would any product conscious employee even serve that, you could see it was black. We chalked it up to maybe a newbie or an oversite. Well, we chose to go back. Again burnt to a crisp. I don't know if there is something going on with their ovens or what. I'm only writing this poor review because I'm hoping someone reads it and fixes the problem. We love the atmosphere and convenience but quality does matter. Their pizza is priced a lot higher then Pizza Hut or the other chains and I don't mind paying for quality but when you can't even EAT the food that is served and then to be treated like a annoyance on top of that, our Pizza wasn't the only thing that got BURNT.

• Visited May 2013
Robert G, General Manager at Bella's Pizza, responded to this review, March 8, 2014
Hi! My name is Robert Godfrey. I was recently hired to replace the old General Manager. I am very sorry that you had received such poor service. I am hoping to make some lasting changes that improve our ability to serve you. Serving burnt pizza is never something that we want to do. I am very sorry about that! I have been working with my cooks to understand that poorly baked food is not what we are about! We want each and every customer to have a great time and come back over and over again. Anyone with a brain understands that. The problem was that some of the employees weren't using their heads. Hopefully we have weeded out those bad employees and put in place some pleasant and helpful ones, instead. I invite you to give us another chance! I hope we don't disappoint you if you do give us another shot. All feedback is welcome! I want to provide a quality product and good, friendly service. Thank you and I hope you decide to come back!