“I hate cupcakes”

Ranked #3 of 6 Dessert in Abingdon
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Description: Have breakfast and lunch menu plus cupcakes.
vientiene
“I hate cupcakes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

but forced against my will to take bites out of three of them here, I judge these to be in the B+/-A range.

Light icing, some thought given to the cake component, good coffee to wash them down. Worth the 2 minute walk from the antique strip.

Visited July 2013

Kingsport, Tennessee, United States
“Gluten Free Cupcakes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

I do not know how we mould make it through all of the birthday parties we have if it was not for the amazing gluten free cupcakes that are made at this place. It all started two years ago when we asked for a favor for my son's first gluten free party in a new place and we have been going to them ever since.

Abingdon, Virginia
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

Great place for a sit-down lunch or a quick pick-up sweet treat! I was initially drawn in because of the cupcakes, but keep coming back for the great selection of sandwiches, soups, and salads. My favorite place to go for lunch!

“Amazing cupcakes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

I have frequented this established ever since it had been opened. Going once a week or every two weeks. They have the best cupcakes I have ever tasted. I have also had the chance to try a few items on the menu and have yet to be disappointed. The staff is always so friendly. I would highly recommend this place to anyone who would like a nice fresh meal or a hankering for something sweet.

• Visited June 2013
Abingdon, Virginia, United States
“LOVE the cupcakes and the staff.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

This is where my kids always pick to stop for a special treat when they earn one. It makes me happy when they do because I can get my favorite Red Velvet Cupcake. MMmmmm The staff is always totally wonderful and I have not tried one cupcake that wasn't great.