“Great Cheesecake”
Review of Anthony's Desserts

Anthony's Desserts
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Abingdon
Good for: Special occasions
Description: Anthony's Desserts is a premium dessert company located in beautiful historic Abingdon, VA on main street. We offer premium desserts to our customers and local restaurants. You can find home made chocolates, cheesecakes, cakes, fudges, ice cream made on site, and even decorated cakes. If it's a sweet we can probably make it for your or your company. Stop by today! We believe you should Make It a Sweet Day!
Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

All of the desserts look fantastic, the cheesecake was really amazing. Nice store front right on Main Street

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Anthony's shop was immaculate, everything was spotless. The service was fantastic and Anthony was very helpful with descriptions of his desserts. You better get there early though, because when I arrived with my family the case was almost empty. This was no bother, as anything you try will be excellent. My fiancé and I are thinking about having Anthony create a dessert table for our wedding reception.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Looking over the case, I just wanted one of everything! :) Delicious, clean and friendly...what more could you want? AWESOMELY YUMMY

Reviewed December 17, 2012

If you are a cheesecake fanatic, you have found the place. Anthony's has the best cheesecake I've ever eaten. The place serves desserts and coffee only and is located in heart of downtown area...open afternoons and nights. He has a display case full of scrumptious pastries all in one portion size. The mini pies such as key lime are beautiful as well as delicious and the cakes look good, too. He also does cakes and cheesecakes to order.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

My sister and I took a break from a day of shopping to stop into Anthony's Deserts for coffee and a tempting treat. We each tried something different and both were pure perfection! I will return as often as possible for one of these fabulous deserts when I am in Abingdon.