“Delicious lunch”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Cedar Bluff
“Delicious lunch”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

My husband and I had a late lunch recently and thoroughly enjoyed it.My husband had the special, a blackened chicken Caesar salad and I ordered the salmon and grits. It is a dinner item but the kitchen prepared it and it was wonderful.The service was especially good.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank luvbooksandblooms

Eggleston, Virginia
“128 Pecan”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

The food was excellent and the staff friendly. The only reason I do not give 5 stars it that the surroundings, while okay, are not anything special.

Visited February 2013
North Carolina
“Delicious food, great staff!”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

We had a delightful meal at 128 Pecan. The staff was wonderful! Everyone that worked there was friendly, personable and helpful. The atmosphere was pleasant and cozy, and we were seated quickly. I ate with my mom and her friend, and we were all extremely satisfied with our food. It came out reasonably quickly and was delicious - I had a special called Chicken Ashley, and I highly recommend this dish! (pan seared chicken with spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, goat cheese and drizzled with balsamic over grits - yum!!) My side garden salad was fresh and tasty as well. It was very reasonably priced for the quality and taste. I cannot say enough good things about this restaurant, and we will be going back again! The waitress told us that they will be starting brunch in March 2013!

• Visited February 2013
Virginia
“Wow!!!”
Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

My brother who works in Abingdon took me to this little place tonight and wow is all I can say! It's just a little house turned into restaurant off the Main Street, you'd never find it if you weren't looking or steered this direction. Quaint inside, very warm and inviting. We ordered the artichoke dip which is served with homeade pita bread, it is sooooooo good! Best I've ever had. The salads were fresh and I tried the house cider dressing which was so refreshing. I got the jerk chicken with pineapple salsa and it was amazing! A spicy little dish with the unexpected pineapple to cool it off. It was perfection on a plate. My brother got the trout with apraragus and corn salsa, it too was great and I'm not much of a fish eater. My dad got the ribeye which was so tender, seasoned and cooked perfectly, it was served with some garlic mashe potatoes. We all sampled each others dishes. Everything was great and very well priced for the quality of food. Highly recommend this place!

1 Thank vanomad
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Great imaginative dinners never fail to delight. Excellent service. We are greeted like we are family. Exceptional value.