“Yummy!!!!!”
Review of 128 Pecan

128 Pecan
Ranked #1 of 90 Restaurants in Abingdon
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Nutley, New Jersey
“Yummy!!!!!”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

My wife and I both enjoyed our meal. It is very nice that each entree comes with either a salad or soup. My wife had one of the specials which was pasta with shrimp. I tried a few bites and it was good, but my entree was much better. It was Jerk Chicken with homemade salsa. I was not expecting this in Virginia, but it was awesome. The service was good as well at the restuarant. The place is small and cozy with a tight parking lot.

Roanoke, Virginia
“great restaurant”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

we were recommended to this restaurant. It's not a fancy place...but that suits my wife and my lifestyle....we just like good food at reasonable prices. The food was fresh, delicious and presented nicely..... The owner introduced himself and we learned about his background, his love of cooking and Abingdon. We'll go back to this restaurant on our next visit to Abingdon and absolutely will recommend it to friends and family.

1 Thank bob k
Asheville, N.C.
“Promising- but needs a bit of work.”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Accentuating the positive...Elizabeth was such a nice young woman. We took a brief sojourn to Abingdon to enjoy the Virgina Creeper Trail and dined here.
Feeling like a salad, I ordered the Caesar. It was dinner time and I just know that this salad could have been a wonderful thing. The chicken I ordered to top it was delectable. The can shake parmesan was an insult to what might have been a stellar salad. Also, while crackers are nice- for the price or even a bit more if necessary- a lovely warm roll would have been a much better fit.
My husband got the Bolagnese and it was good. Every thing seems to come a la carte. No salad-so we purchased one. No bread either. Likely, I would not return. We sat outside and flies, as one might expect in summertime were our companions. Seemed a bit warm and oppressive inside.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank fallsinn
Emory
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious!”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

I took my wife to 128 Pecan for her birthday - it was WONDERFUL!!! The staff were attentive and the food was delicious! It's intimate and elegant! Oh, Wolf Hills beer on tap was AMAZING! Highly recommend this for a casual, yet delicious dining experience!

1 Thank MHRxMan
ABINGDON
“Delightful”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

128 Pecan is the place to go if you want a quiet dinner or lunch. It is a small and intimate restaurant with a wonderful menu. Delicious food. Varied menu. Casual. Nice atmosphere. Not child friendly for dinner.

• Visited May 2012